Are you fed up with the problem of frequent hand burns during a bbq grilling session?
Are you looking for a better Bbq glove pair for your arsenal?
If yes, I am happy to tell you that you have crossed one stage of your search because we have brought you the best BBQ gloves on the market that will definitely make your bbq grilling process easier.
We know that from arranging coal to lifting grill gates, you want to protect yourself for which you can rely on protective gloves. Heat resistant barbecue gloves are available in various materials and sizes.
To understand this more deeply, you should take a second step; here, you will get a detailed explanation of different types of options and also know their benefits and disadvantage.
So let’s move towards our second step.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 BBQ Gloves
|HellFire Cooking Gloves||932||13.5|
|Weber Grilling Gloves||482||13|
|BlueFire Pro Gloves||932||13|
|Artisan Griller Gloves||250||14|
|Charcoal Companion CC5165||475||13|
|Grill Armor Oven Gloves||932||11|
|Jolly Green Ekogrips Gloves||425||11|
|Grill Heat Aid Gloves||932||14|
|Rapicca Barbecue Gloves||942||14|
Which are the 10 Best BBQ Gloves in 2020?
1. HellFire BBQ And Oven Gloves
The Hellfire BBQ and Oven Gloves are made with an advanced material that is capable of working even in temperatures up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit. A large cuff has been added with these, which helps to avoid burning the area above your hands.
These have been given a single shape that is suitable for almost all hand sizes (except for small hands). A durable black lining is used to make them comfortable and flexible for the hands.
You can use these for cooking indoors and outdoors. You can easily carry hot utensils, hot food, moving racks, or grill grates with them, without the worry of burning hands.
They also include a Hanging loop for easy storage so that you can hang them in a safe place when not in use. Their customer service offers 22 months money-back guarantee, which in itself is a proof of superior quality.
- They are built with the latest technology.
- Extra-long cuffs have been added for safety.
- They are comfortable and flexible to wear.
- HellFire provides great customer service to its consumers.
- Only one size is available for all.
2. Weber 6535 Premium Black Grilling Gloves
These premium heat resistant gloves from Weber are manufactured by high-quality materials that come in two sizes (L / XL) with a length of 13 “. This is helpful for those who have extra-small or extra-large hands.
These help to hold hot cooking utensils and tools easily. 100% Aramid is used with silicone strips on the palm of the glove, which is completely heat resistant. The lining used is 80% cotton, and 20 % Is of polyester.
Its safe temperature is 482° F; it means you will be able to work with a high temperature without burning your hands. They are also easy to clean. Just soak them in water and wash them. Always take care not to use wet gloves while cooking.
- Silicon palm has been added over the squads.
- They are manufactured with flexible and heat resistant material.
- These gloves fit easily in the hand.
- They are capable of work at high temperatures of 482 degrees Fahrenheit.
- They are easily cleaned.
- They look a bit thick for use.
3. BlueFire Pro Heat-Resistant Gloves
Bluefire Pro heat-resistant gloves provide good options to use as oven mitts. Heated pads designed to protect their tables and countertops are quite enjoyable. They have an anti-heat rating of over 932 degrees Fahrenheit, as they are manufactured from the highest-rated anti-heat materials including Aramid, Silicon and Kevlar.
100% Kevlar material has been used for its outer shell, optimizing its ability to disperse heat. For its interior, a more cushioning lining made of a combination of cotton and polyester has been used. These will give you more control every time.
Its grip and dexterity are quite good, especially if you are exposed to hot metals such as pans, hot grill grates and a smoker. It has also added an extra-long cuff, which protects your wrist at all times.
- These are much more comfortable making control easier.
- Its outer covering expands heat so that heat does not reach inside.
- These are made of cotton and polyester.
- These provide high heat resistance ratings.
- CE-level 3 cut-resistant fibre features have also been added to these.
- They provide maximum dexterity and grip to the hands.
- These have long sleeves for further protection.
- They are tight on big hands.
- Their material is not water-resistant.
4. Artisan Griller Redefining Outdoor Cooking Gloves
Artisan Griller Redefining Gloves are manufactured with water and flame proof materials, which provide you with more convenient protection. Their shape fits in every hand. It is a well-insulated 5-finger design, which is non-slip, as it promotes ease of handling hot meat or food. This pair of BBQ grill gloves is approximately 14 inches long, which completely covers the arms to increase protection.
It is a versatile product that can be used to fulfil various objectives. These gloves are quite soft and fit loosely in the hands, allowing you to perform tasks such as baking, smoking, cooking or pulling pork with tongs effortlessly and calmly. It is coated with premium neoprene, which is known to be fire-resistant.
A waterproof neoprene rubber coating has been added to it, which is flexible. It protects your hands from water and hot stem, and also opposes coating or oil stains. This will work as a great friend during your camping trips.
- These prevent your hands from slipping.
- The cotton lining they used is comfortable and soft.
- These are made with water and fire-resistant neoprene coating.
- These are easy to clean.
- They resist oil and food stains.
- They may be loose around the wrist and arm for some.
5. Charcoal Companion CC5165 Pit Mitt Pro Gloves
CC5165 pro gloves are a unique discovery that will help to increase the endurance of your hands. With these, your hands will be able to handle hot items safely while grilling. These have a protective heat inhibitor made of aramid fibres and can withstand extreme heat up to 475 F (246 C).
They have a silicon-textured surface for better grip, which will not allow anything to be left with your hands. These gloves can be used in your kitchen or for outdoor cooking.
Special care has been taken for the comfort and softness in their manufacture so that whenever you use them, you get a comfortable feeling. Lining fibres, polyester, and cotton blend lining are used.
These arc fibres, also used in aerospace and military applications, form a barrier that prevents heat from entering the inner layer for ultimate protection. They are up to 13 ”in length, covering your wrists and lower arms to protect them.
- They use heat resistant aramid fibre on the outer side.
- Their strong grip provides secure handling of objects.
- A bland cotton lining has been added on the inside for a soft feel.
- Their long length protects the wrist and lower hands.
- They can withstand extreme heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- These are not water-proof.
- These don’t fit in big hands.
6. Grill Armor Extreme Heat Resistant Oven Gloves
Grill Armor is all-in-one BBQ Gloves that you can use as potholders or oven mitts. It will attract more with its 932°F extreme heat-resistant capacity. You can use these at home as an amateur cook or as a professional chef.
They are manufactured with a strong quality fabric so you can expect them to last longer. Their highest quality fabric eliminates not only uncomfortable heat with their hands but also provides max protection from unwanted burns.
Their attractive design makes the grip of your hands stronger and more flexible. Due to their reduced thickness measurement, you will be able to use knives, tongs or cooking tools easily. The silicon super grip surface used inside the gloves provides non-slip and greater dexterity.
- They are made with washing machine cloth.
- These provide the highest protection from heat.
- A silicon super grip surface has been added to these as non-slip.
- These are strong and long-lasting gloves.
- These are highly flexible with a 5-finger design.
- They are not ideal for moisture and water.
7. Jolly Green Ekogrips Premium BBQ Oven Gloves
Jolly Green’s silicone gloves are great offerings for both homemakers and professionals. Their amazing silicone material protects against stains, smells, flame, and water, and you can use them to move hot food, remove potatoes from boiling water, or pull some pork without any hassle.
These gloves are waterproof with no effect of steam or liquid and can be easily freed from all types of grime. The funniest part about these gloves is the bright orange colour, which will lighten the mood while working.
These gloves can also work at high temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and provide maximum protection against burns. These ideally allow for a safe flow of hot things with a strong grip.
- This is an excellent product.
- They are heat resistant at a maximum temperature of 425 ° F.
- These are stain and smell free.
- They are comfortable to wear and take off.
- They can be cleaned easily.
- They can be used in hot water or oil.
- They come in two colours.
- They feel a little heavy.
- There may be a sticky feeling when you try to take it off.
8. Rösle 16-inch Leather BBQ Grilling Gloves
Rosle Barbeque Gloves with sixteen inches in length protects the hand and arms from heat and flame. These are very comfortable and flexible, making it easy to hold the hot pan or fiery grates.
They use 100% leather which makes a strong grip in the hands. This product has been given only one size, but this size fits all without any hassle. Its long shape protects the hands as well as the arms from heat and flame.
Now whether you have to replace a piece of meat placed on the grill, or the food has to come out of the oven, all of this is possible without burning hands. With the superior quality and design of this product, you are also being given a Rosle lifetime warranty, so now you will have a friend who will be with you for a lifetime.
- Their extra length increases the safety of hands and arms.
- They are comfortable and flexible to wear.
- The leather used in them minimizes heat.
- It comes in one size fits all.
- They are provided with a lifetime warranty by the manufacturer.
- They may be too long for small hands.
9. Grill Heat Aid Extreme Heat Protection Gloves
These Extreme Flame Protection Gloves of Grill Heat Aid are one of the best grilling gloves on the market that will continuously provide flame protection to your hands. They resist temperatures up to 932 ° F, as well as they are multifunctional.
That is, now you can use them with each type of cooking range and also change your light bulbs without burning your hands. Aramid synthetic is used in these so that you can expose to intense heat without experiencing wear and tear repeatedly.
It is 14 inches in length and extends beyond the wrist for max protection. It has a comfortable and sleek interior made of cotton that feels light on hand, and for best grip, the surface is non-slip. Their main advantages are high heat resistance, easy to wear and remove, multifunctional, and comfortable.
- They provide amazing quality to the hands.
- They are versatile.
- Their heat resistant capacity is up to 932 ° F.
- These come with a lifetime warranty.
- Silicon lining has been added to these for a strong grip.
- They can cause sweat in hands.
10. Rapicca Heat Resistant Barbecue Gloves
Rapicca BBQ gloves meet the need for great protective gear. It is a versatile piece, which can be used for many purposes. These grill gloves are a great companion, with which you can easily complete turkey, dye yarn or other activities. They come with a good shielding design of the forearms, fingers and hands.
This makes it very easy for you to handle warm, greasy, and moist meat, or anything directly from your rotisserie, gas grill, or smoker. The pair comes with the right length to secure the majority of their arms.
These include a soft cotton liner designed with integrated two-layer, provides good insulation from the heat and works with an optimum grip, dexterity and comfortable fit.
Apart from all this, another great advantage is that it has a flexible water-proof neoprene coating. You can also use the gloves in boiling water with waterproof coating. They clean quickly and easily.
- These are Neoprene Rubber Coating Gloves which are waterproof.
- Their soft cotton lining provides optimal grip, dexterity and comfort to the palm.
- You don’t feel the heat with them.
- They are quick and easy to clean.
- Their large cuffs provide ultimate protection to the wrists and arms.
- These are heat resistant at temperatures up to 942 degrees Fahrenheit.
- They are 14 inches long in a safe shape.
- These may seem a bit harsh at first use.
- Their grip is reduced when wet.
How To Choose The Best BBQ Gloves?
Now you have reached the last stage of the buyer. Here you will get the answers to the questions which were hovering in your mind till now. So far you have got information about our best products, but the big question arises when you have to choose one of the better options.
What are those things that you need to keep in mind at the time of purchase?
Let’s know with the help of Buying Guide:
There is no need to throw light on this, but there are some things which need to be understood. Although it is unlikely that anyone regularly cooks food with a temperature of 932 ° F, the gloves must support you even in intense heat. They are not melted, scorched, or torn into flame, for which you should check their quality as well as the fabric or material used in them.
Comfort is a personal choice that everyone wants to achieve. There is something similar to grill gloves that make you feel like a pro chef. A better pair of gloves prevent sweaty hands and friction. Heavy gloves can make your hands swing or wear out and destroy dexterity, so pay attention to their weight as well.
A contour, tight fit with a pair of high-level gloves is important. Grilling gloves are not like oven mites because during grilling you need a full range of motion in your hands, wrists and fingers. For this, you choose gloves that fit your hands and fingers perfectly. In contrast, open, long and slightly thick gloves are used in the oven, so that you can easily lift the utensil kept in the oven.
Always avoid gloves that have a weak grip because it can get you in trouble during a grilling session. A strong grip is the feature of gloves with which you will be able to complete grilling procedures without any hassle. Silicon is often used to create non-skid, non-stick surfaces that allow you to hold pot handles, grill tools, and utensils securely.
The adequate lining used in gloves saves us from discomfort. If for grilling, you choose an option in which the lining is not used, then your hands will definitely be filled with sweat, which is dangerous. Also, stay away from gloves made with abrasive linings that feel rough against your hands.
There are many types of grilling gloves available in the market today, which also have different types of clothes and materials used. Here you need to understand that a heavy, dense material will always keep your hands in sweat. So always choose only breathable material which is durable, heavy-duty and light.
You can never live with a pair of gloves that have only one purpose because, during the grilling process, you have to complete a variety of tasks, for which a versatile grilling glove is helpful. Grilling gloves should be the ones with which you can easily complete tasks such as lighting a fire, changing light bulbs and retrieving foods and other items from a stove, grill, or fire.
You have almost finished your journey, and I think you have chosen the best BBQ gloves for your arsenal so far, and with which you are ready to handle a hot charcoal-filled chimney starter.
When it comes to re-arranging coals or heating air vents and removing meat from hot grates, you need to have quality grilling gloves to protect your hands.
These heat resistant grilling gloves will act as a barrier between your hands and the intense temperature. Also, you will be able to dial the temperature for the grill or cut vegetables quickly. So now prepare yourself for a great grilling session so that your family and friends do not forget it.
How useful was this information to you please give your feedback and if you still have any questions or suggestions, then put them in the comment box below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Gloves Would Be Better For A Grilling Session?
AID Extreme Heat Resistant gloves will be a better option if you work with high temperatures. They are fully capable of working with high temperatures and can hold out heat for up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 seconds.
2. Is It Appropriate To Wash Heat Resistant Gloves?
Yes, there is no problem with washing the gloves. Most heat resistant gloves can be machine washable without any hassle. But you should keep in mind that you do not use any harsh chemicals for washing.
3. Are There Different Types Of Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves?
Though there are many types of gloves, but mainly three types are used more. First-ever gloves made of evergreen food-grade silicone material: These have silicone linings. These linings prevent objects from slipping by hand during use.
On the other are Kevlar gloves, which are the most commonly used. They are the hardest and resist the highest temperature. They are mostly used for heavy-duty works.
The last has leather gloves. They are made to withstand temperatures below 200 degrees Fahrenheit. They are durable in quality and comfortable to wear.