In today’s era, electric grills are becoming very popular because they can prepare your favourite food easily and in a few minutes. In this, you don’t need a mess of gas or charcoal and the food is ready immediately at the slightest expense of electricity.
Easy to cook without any smoke or flames; it is now perfect for both indoor / outdoor grilling. There is not even much flare, and just press the button to cook.
At Barbecue Electric Grills, you will be able to comfortably prepare your favourite steak, chicken, breast, vegetables and other mouthwatering recipes. So investing in such a wonderful device, according to us is a sensible step, which will further improve your birthday parties, indoor cookouts and family barbecue experience.
We have compiled a list of the best electric grill indoor and outdoor models on the market, each of which will give you versatility as well as many features. From these, you will definitely be able to select the best option based on your needs. So let’s get to know about these grills in detail.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Electric Grills
|Product Name||Cooking Area(sq”)||Weight(lbs)||Power(W)|
|Hamilton Beach Searing||118||8.14||1200|
|Hamilton Beach 3-in-1||100||10||1400|
|Char-Broil Patio Bistro||320||46||1750|
Which are the 10 Best Electric Grills in 2020?
1. Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Grill
The Ninja Foodie 5-in-1 best Indoor Grill offers 5 modes, including grille, air crisp, bake, roast and dehydrate. It includes a cooking pot, grate, and crisper baskets and roasting rack and veggie tray in additional accessories.
This grill operates at 4 heat levels, and other modes allow you to select the temperature and time. The operation of the grill is as simple as selecting the mode and time. For grill mode, you set the time by choosing Low, Medium, High, or Maximum. For other modes, you select the time by choosing the mode.
Once the start is pressed, the grill will preheat, just add your food and close the lid. The grill will continue on its own. It has the grill grate designed to sit in a cooking pot. The grate has vent holes and a spiral ridge added to help drainage and airflow.
It is an amazing product that will really affect the way you grill. This will definitely become your new favourite kitchen appliance.
- It includes a 500°F cyclonic Air and grate, for a char-grilled meal.
- It provides a meal full of juicy flavours in just minutes.
- It comes with nonstick, PTFE / PFOA-free removable parts.
- It works on smoke-free, smoke control technology.
- It has easy to use digital display.
- It offers a wide temperature range of 105°F to 500°F and variable fan speeds.
- With its large size, it can be a bit difficult to store.
2. Kenyon Frontier All Seasons Portable Electric Grill
Kenyon Frontier is an attractive table-top grill made from marine grade 304 stainless steel, which serves to provide delicious food to please your family and friends. It offers a 155-square-inch grilling area that is sufficient to serve big group of persons.
Its temperature gauges are easy to see and read so that you can keep your food for cooking at the exact temperature. This electric grill uses a 1,300W heating element that gives the grill evenly cooked food that is juicy.
This grill can provide heating to Grat rapidly and up to 550F at most. In addition to all this, it has a temp control knob that makes it very easy to achieve the optimum temperature for cooking your food.
It has effortless cleaning with a non-stick surface and has handles for transport. If you want the best electric grill with all the features, then this is the best option for you.
- It provides temperatures up to 550 ° F for cooking.
- It provides a 155sq” surface for efficient grilling.
- It comes in sturdy stainless steel design.
- It is also suitable for deaf weather.
- Its non-stick surface makes cleaning easy.
- Its highest value is beyond the reach of some.
3. Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill
Weber is a well-known name in the world of Grills, which is committed to delivering quality products to its customers. Along with modernism, Weber also introduced its products with an electric system, with the Q1400 being a great name. This tabletop model features a 1560-watt heating element and 189 square inches of cooking area.
It has a sleek exterior design with a cast aluminum lid and body, as well as a large grip handle, control knobs and ergonomic side handles. You can adjust the internal temperature through infinite power control settings in it, and the porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates will add delicious juices to your food. You will be incredibly happy with the design and performance of this electric grill.
- It includes porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grate.
- It has a removable gripping pan.
- Its lid and body are manufactured with cast aluminium.
- Its grounded cord is 6-feet.
- It work with infinite control burner.
- It includes a glass-reinforced nylon frame.
- It is only ideal for a small family.
4. George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
The George Foreman Electric Grill is suitable for both indoor / outdoor space with a removable stand. Its massive 240 square inches of cooking space allows you to do about 15 servings at a time.
It will make grilling a pleasant experience. Its durable grill plate is removable for cleaning and has a sloping cooking area that helps remove fat from meat. There’s a sausage tray that collects excess fat, and adjustable temp controls let you select from five heat options.
This grill is prepared with Non-stick Coating and freestanding making it very easy to assemble and clean and makes it super hot for meats and other grilled dishes.
- Its large cooking area lets you work for large groups of more than 15 people.
- Its non-stick coating surface makes it easily clean butter and oil stains.
- Its temperature probe lets you select from five heat options to get great results on any type of Food.
- It provides you with high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane and no flare.
- Its power plug may loosen over time.
5. Cuisinart GR-5BP1 Electric Griddler
The Cuisinart GR-5BP1 grille is designed in contemporary styling to provide a widely acclaimed performance. 5-in-1 options are included for its cooking.
An LCD display has been added to the GR-5B so that you can adjust the temperature properly for cooking food. Also, user-friendly digital controls and a Ser function are included.
Its floating cover and reversible plates are easily removable, making it easy to clean as well. Its accessories are made with die-cast aluminium that can be heated during use, so do not touch them during cooking or immediately after.
- Sear Function is included in this.
- It provides proper storage facilities.
- It includes removable and reversible non-stick cooking plates.
- It comes with a sleek and contemporary design.
- Its top cover, handlebar and control panel are made of stainless steel.
- There may be trouble in achieving a certain temperature.
6. Cuisinart Elite Silver Griddler
The Griddler Elite gives you six impressive cooking functions that add sparkle to any kitchen countertop. With the capability of this stylish electric grill, you can tackle tasks like a grilled, half grill, penny press, top melt sandwich, meats and appetizers.
Its electronic display allows you to set a timer and dual-zone temp control, which means that you can get the results you want on the cooking surface. It provides you with a generous 240 square inch surface for cooking with which you can lead any party.
The improved SearBlast feature with its reversible plates locks the flavour into the steak at 500F, and with a top cover, which is fully adjustable, is fully customized and precise every time it cooks. Nonstick grill plates are designed to be easily removable so you can clean them easily.
- This one grill includes 6 cooking options.
- It has a removable, reversible nonstick plate added.
- It also includes integrated drip trays and cleaning/scraping tools for additional convenience.
- It provides dual-zone temperature control with brushed stainless steel housing.
- Its Sear function can take up to 500˚F up to 2 minutes at a time.
- Its adjustable top cover provides 6 presets and a locking facility for storage and large surface.
- It opens a maximum of 240 square inches for cooking.
- It incorporates an electronic LCD display for easy temperature control.
- The waffle plate is not included in this.
- It takes up much space on the counter-top.
7. Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Hamilton Grill inspires you to enjoy the outside grilled taste anytime, regardless of the weather. The grill’s high-temp searing locks in the juices and flavours in the food, giving your meat a better flavour, texture and appearance.
Its unique hooded design helps maintain the taste to give the food an authentic outdoor grilled flavour. It provides propane, charcoal, or mild fluid-free grilling, making cooking easier. Just plug it in and twist the temperature dial as needed.
When it reaches a high temperature of 450 degrees, the green preheats light will glow. Now you are ready to make steak, burgers, pork chops, or fish filters to perfection. If you want to grill food, the sealing grill has an adjustable temp dial for less heat.
- It provides high heat for cooking.
- It produces relatively less smoke.
- It is very affordable for the price.
- Cleaning is easy.
- It doesn’t have enough cooking surface.
8. Hamilton 3-in-1 Indoor Electric Grill
Are breakfast steaks and eggs your favourite? Do you not have the proper means to make them? So be sure, because Hamilton’s new 3-in-1 multi-grill allows you to make this breakfast at home easily. With its grill surface, a flat grill space, and the convenience of a bacon cooker, you can make everything you thought you slept at night.
Also, 3-in-1 multigrill is versatile enough to make a penny for lunch and juicy burgers, fish or chicken for dinner. Keep it closed to lock in flavour or cooking bacon, or open it to double the cooking space and use the grilled option.
It has enough room to cook for the family or grill multiple items at once, with a 200 square inch nonstick surface. Adjustable temp control allows cooking in low or high power settings.
When you finish the cooking process at night, the cooking plates are easily removable for cleaning. Both its cooking plate and pull-out sausage tray are dishwasher safe.
- It offers you the convenience of grill, grilled and bacon cooker.
- Its cooking surface is nonstick for effortless cleaning.
- Its combination opens the grill flat for cooking and doubles the cooking surface.
- It has the facility of adjustable temp control.
- There is a need to increase the cooking surface.
9. George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill
The George Foreman Electric Grill is perfect for indoor & outdoor recreation. Using its 200 square inches nonstick surface, you will be able to serve tasty food for the family. Its sloped surface, variable temp control, and effortless cleaning will further improve the grilling experience.
On this, you will be able to easily make burgers, chicken, appetizers, desserts and much more in just minutes. Also, it is fully electric, minimizing the risk of flare-up, and you won’t have to worry about running out of fuel.
Its unique sloping surface allows excess fat to be taken out of your grilled favourites. With a durable stand, you will be able to move the grill from the courtyard to the countertop easily. Its nonstick coating surface is useful for easy cleaning.
The plug-in temp control probe features a simple dial to adjust the heat of the grill for precise cooking with a variety of foods. In terms of reliability, this grill offers you 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- With 200sq” of its rectangular surface, you can make more than 12 servings for big groups of people.
- It gives you best grilling with no charcoal, no gas, and no flare.
- Its adjustable temp control lets you choose from five heat options to get the best results.
- Its drip tray is capable of collecting excess fat and grease.
- It includes an easy-to-remove stand.
- Some defects were noticed in the context of its quality.
10. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Grill
Char-Broil’s Patio Bistro Electric grill works on the TRU-infrared electric system. It is a cooking system that achieves uniform distribution of heat. As a result, juicy food cooks at high temperatures and also reduces flare-ups that may affect the quality of your food.
In addition to great results, this electric patio grill also features the best outdoor electric grill with a large surface area and easy portability. The grill has a 320 square inch surface that can easily fit eight to twelve hamburgers together. It is also easy to move around with its portable integrated wheels.
It consists of porcelain-coated for cooking which makes them resistant to rust and easily clean. Its integrated control dial allows you to adjust the temperature easily and the warming rack is ideal for indirect cooking or to keep food warm.
- It is an inexpensive, high-quality grill.
- It attracts everyone with its smooth look.
- It is made of corrosion-resistant material.
- This provides a larger surface area than others.
- Its temperature fluctuations have been observed.
How To Choose The Best Electric Grills?
The electric grill is a device that you can use to meet your indoor & outdoor barbecue needs. In this, you can grill vegetables, meats and other foods through electricity.
All the above products are capable of meeting these requirements, but you have to choose only one or two of them which will support you for a long time. For this, you need to pay attention to some important things related to the grill while making a choice, so that you will be able to choose the right option. Let’s know what those things are!
Grill type refers to a feature that will meet your portable needs. Before buying an electric grill, first of all, you should know that is it fulfilling only your indoor requirements or is it suitable for outdoor also?
Some of the grills in the products above are portable, and some are stationary. So, if you want to use an electric grill in your garden, patio, or balcony, go for a outdoor electric grills one that can run efficiently. And if you like indoor cooking in your kitchen, balconies and backyards, then stationary electric grills are the top choice.
The electric grill differs in size, structure and construction, among which the more popular ones are open-ended electric grills with a simple structure as well as an optional grilling grate. Apart from this, some models have a long lid, which you can increase or decrease according to yourself.
Conversely, some models have closed-type electric grills that come with lid liners to grill meat and vegetables from both sides. Out of these, you can choose according to your need.
It is the most important factor you need to pay attention to. This will decide how much quantity of food you can prepare at one time. If you are purchasing a electric grill for a big party that requires you to cook a large number of servings at one go, you can ideally go for a model with a grilling surface of 240–300sq”. Apart from this, for smaller servings for 4 to 6 people, a grill with a 200sq” grilling area would be the right choice.
The strength of the electric grill reflects the intensity of the food’s ripening. The more power you have, the faster you will be able to prepare food on it. The latest models come with power ranging from 1500 to 2000 watts. Apart from this, some also features an adjustable thermostat, which helps ensure the temperature you need for each dish.
It is essential to have the option of controlling the heat in the grill with which you can get the desired results. Some of the models offered here are electric grills with fixed heat settings while some are with adjustable temp dials that give you more control over your cooking.
Easy to use
Although the electric grill is easy to use, there are some models in the market whose system is quite complicated. But you do not need to worry about this here because all the products we choose are very easy and simple to use with which you just have to plug and play.
Also, it is easy to maintain as it comes with a drip tray to remove grease etc. and you can wash the surface in the dishwasher and clean the grill with a dry cloth.
Please note: – This is an electric grill in which it should be kept dry to prevent damage to electrical components.
The price of any electric grill is chosen based on its characteristics. The more features the grill has the higher its value. But it is not that low-cost products may not meet your needs. Here we have selected the best products in the market which display an affordable price with maximum features.
A reasonable option may be just the one that fits your needs and preferences. A grill that provides the right surface size, accessibility to the material used and excellent wattage to come to the best decision.
George Foreman GIO2000BK Electric Grill I found the best option on this list. It has 240 square inches of cooking surface and provides 1600 watts. You can prepare the whole meal while enjoying its heat stability and cooking efficiency.
You can use this grill both indoor / outdoor, and it is capable of handling a large crowd. Apart from this, it is also very light in weight so that you will be able to take it easily anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is It Safe To Use An Electric Grill Outside?
Yes, you can use your grill outside, just make sure that the outlet you use to plug the cord in the filler season is dry or in a safe place. With an electric grill, it is usually easier to control the temperature because there is no open flame, and you don’t have to deal with the unpredictability that can come with a fire.
2. Are Electric Grills Easy To Clean?
An electric grill is easier to clean than other grills, as they are manufactured mostly with non-stick materials, making the cleaning process much simpler.
3. Are Electric Grill Better For Grilling In The Form Of Charcoal Or Gas Grill?
It cannot be clarified which grill is better, as the tongues of all individuals have different tastes. If I say that an electric grill is better and you prefer infected food with a unique flavour of charcoal, then I would be wrong. Choosing a better grill is your personal choice that you choose based on your desire, whether it is an electric grill, gas or charcoal.