Every one of us wants to eat delicious and good food cooked in our picnic place or a park on a cold night or hot sun. Every one of us loves the food we get with our hands, the aromatic aroma of grilled hamburger, enough to make anyone impatient and crazy.
But it also needs the right product to enhance outdoor experiences. There are many gas grills out there in the market that confuse us as to which one would be appropriate for you that would meet your needs.
The new generation gas grilling set-up is the perfect method including everything you’ll need, from compactness to portability, and is a great alternative to your traditional charcoal grill. So we have chosen the best barbecue gas grill for you today, all of which you will find for under $ 300. So now let’s review them one by one.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Grills Under $300
|Product||Type||Burners||Cooking Area (sq-in)|
|Weber 54060001 Q2200||Small||1||280|
|Megamaster 6 Burner||Large||6||543|
|Char-Broil Classic 360||Midsized||3||360|
|Blackstone 1554 Station||Large||4||720|
|Coleman RoadTrip 285||Small||3||285|
Which are the 10 Best Gas Grills Under $300 In 2020?
1. Weber Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber 54060001 Q2200 grille adds a luxurious aesthetics and sleek styling that are both functional and fun. It also features larger grip and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, stronger ones, larger size fold-out side tables with more rigidity, and lids. Split grates allow a grate/griddle cooking combination.
Now experience alternative ways to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. Its large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor the temperature inside the grill.
The Weber Q2200 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating, providing both a compact overall shape and a large grilling surface. The grille runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included), but an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. The tank is available as an accessory.
A seamless burner is your assurance of durability and long-lasting performance. It supplies its fuel with liquid petroleum gas.
- It has a large 280 square inch cooking space.
- With two folding work tables in it you can start your work.
- It contains porcelain-enameled cast iron for cooking.
- Electric ignition with a built-in thermometer.
- It comes with a cast aluminum lid.
- It delivers power of 12,000 BTU per hour.
- It is not as powerful as was expected.
- It is not easy to carry.
2. Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
This grill is completely reliable and effective for small cookouts. The 2-burners supply 12,000 BTUs for each and 300 square inches of cooking space, with additional square sections, provided as a swing-hot rack. Start-up is faster and easier due to the electronic fire system, and the temperature gauge helps to monitor heat without opening the lid.
Additionally, the removable grease pan can be easily replaced and cleaned. The entire construction is made of stainless steel with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates offering durability and frequent use. The two foldable metal side shelves are durable and give extra work and more space. Its storage cabinet easily hides the propane tank. There are four casters on the unit, two of which are locked for easy portability. They are completely compact for you.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It needs less maintenance.
- It has porcelain-coated cast iron grills.
- It comes with a stylish and durable design.
- It has two efficient main burners.
- It also includes a hot box for food rotation.
- In it you will be able to use convenient storage.
- Provides easy maneuverability with its four wheels.
- It has an expression of uneven heat during cooking.
- It is sufficient for only one or two persons.
3. Megamaster Propane Gas Grill
If you are considering making a large grill that has enough cooking space for everyone, then the Megamaster 6-burner gas grill may be the right choice for you. It is built with six 9,000-BTU burners, capable of providing heat even beyond 753 square inches of the main cooking surface.
It also has a 210 square inches warming shelf to provide more working space. Also, it has a wide side table that measures 13.5 inches for storing grilling tools while cooking. It also includes an accurate temperature heat control system and a built-in thermometer gauge, a porcelain-enamel cooking grinder and a cart style gas grill design with wheels. That is, it will be a complete deal for you.
- It uses electronic fire system.
- It distributes 54,000 BTU of power for cooking.
- It is provided with a built-in thermometer.
- Set it with a 210sq in. warming shelf.
- It has 543 square inches of cooking space.
- It consists of 2 movable wheels.
- It includes two oversize side tables.
- It works only on liquid propane.
- Can not bend its side tray.
4. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This four-broil classic 360 classic model is a reliable and reliable option, with many of its features and one of the cheapest options. Its lid, firebox, piezo ignition system, and moving wheel are much better. Its warming racks and burners that provide an excellent look.
This model has a maximum of three burners, but 10,000 BTUs for each. The primary cooking surface is 80 square inches wide. However, heat retention is still the same without many upgrades. The 170 square inches swing-a-way rack replaces the side burner. This rack helps you keep the sides or toasting buns and other foods warm.
Both its outer lid and firebox are made of porcelain-coated steel to increase durability and better temperature control with continued use. For small families or celebrations, it is the right choice at its price range.
- It has been constructed very lightly.
- It is fully compact and portable grill.
- It has stainless steel and porcelain coating.
- It has a spare side burner so you can cook your side dishes, soups, and sauces.
- It also has a side shelf for more storage.
- Piezo ignition system is used in it.
- It is very low in price.
- Two wheels have been given for its easy mobility.
- There is no electronic ignition system in it.
- It is not foldable.
5. Blackstone 1554 Gas Grill
If you are looking for a spacious gas grill, then stop here, as the Blackstone 1554 Propane Gas Grilled allows you to cook the finest food with a giant cooking surface and enjoy the traditional taste of BBQ.
Grills like a professional with four adjustable heat zones that can be used for cooking large or small, a huge cooking area that can accommodate 72 hot dogs and sixteen steaks, chicken and veggies.
It has a battery-powered ignition button, a push to start four caster wheels that can lock two. Four burners with 60,000 BTUs work in a large cooking surface. The thick top grill retains and distributes heat well. The two side shelves cannot be folded, but you can remove them by removing the thumb.
- It can be assembled easily.
- It comes with a quick ignition knobs.
- Its grilled top is made easily removable.
- It has 4 independently controlled burners.
- It has at least high temperature settings.
- Its four caster wheels make it easy to move.
- It has a thick rolled steel surface making it stronger.
- There is a high risk of rust spots.
- Its side shelves cannot be folded.
6. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin' Pro Gas Grill
If you’re with a tight budget, but you need high-capacity Bali cooking power, don’t be late in choosing this four-griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill, as it’s perfect for you.
It offers 40,800 BTUs with an additional 12,000 BTUs from 3 side burner and 630 classes of total cooking area for your convenience, a combination of gas grill power and gas grill char coal design. Electronic ignition ensures rapid start-up and maintains a uniform and constant temperature.
The grill is made of durable steel construction and cast iron campfire cooking grill wrapped in porcelain. The entire body is powder-coated black as the colour absorbs 92% of the heat and reduces fuel using by keeping the grill warm for longer. It has three pothooks on the side of 2 side tables which have been provided as additional storage or furnishing space.
The four-griller is relatively easy to clean because a compact wearable grease tray can cover the dripping grease. It is one of the best gas grills due to its superior performance, durability and reasonable price.
- It has a large cooking area.
- It has three heat diffusers.
- It has cast-iron grates wrapped in porcelain.
- There are two vents on its lid.
- It creates quick and great heat inside itself.
- It has the facility of a side burner.
- It also includes a warming rack.
- It performs electronic ignition rapidly.
- No cabinet was provided for its tank storage.
- Can not tilt its side table.
- The risk of its premature ejaculation is high.
7. Char-Broil Signature Liquid Propane Gas Grill
If you are looking for a high-performance burner gas grill, Broil Signature TRU-Infrared Gas Grill will be the right choice for you, a smaller-sized solution for the master griller.
It is manufactured with premium features including durable porcelain-coated cast-iron grates and 443 stainless steel burners, which can be easily adjusted to distribute at high heat or very low temperatures evenly. You will see features in it that will provide ultimate satisfaction and keep you grilling for the long haul.
The signature begins with the push of a button with a 2-burner unmistakable electronic start system. And once it is lit, the TRU infrared heats it faster and more evenly than others. With its infrared technology, heat is sent directly into food, juice to seal.
There are a generous 325 square inches of primary cooking area and 120 sq. in. warming rack. Folding side shelves make it easy to store and provide additional workspace when needed, and the grill easily converts from propane to natural gas.
- TRU-infrared technology is included in this.
- It takes up less space.
- Its grates grill are coated with porcelain.
- It is very durable.
- It works with unmistakable ignition system.
- This heats the food evenly.
- It is not ideal for large groups.
- It has a lot of weight compared to others.
8. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Propane Grill
The Coleman Roadtrip 285 impresses everyone with its attractive design and features. It has a cooking area of 3,250 to 20,000 BTUs and grilling power ranging from 285 square meters. There are 3-burners, and Instart ignition is provided for push buttons.
A built-in thermometer helps in keeping the right temperature for your food. With 2 side tables for utensils and sauces, this best portable gas grill also includes a water pan to hold the grease drip during cooking and can be easily removed for cleaning.
This compact and sturdy design comes with foldable legs, 2 wheels and a locking lid to make it more secure to install and transport. Despite being a small portable gas grill, the Coleman Roadtrip 285 Portable offers versatile features and efficient cooking facilities at an affordable cost.
- It has a great cooking surface.
- It performs better with its durable side table.
- It has locking lid for safe transport.
- It is easy to clean and store.
- It is superior in quick heating and assembly.
- It is convenient to carry with its best quality wheels.
- It includes integrated thermostat.
- It is corrosion resistant.
- Less stability has been found in it.
- The propane cylinder will have to be taken separately
9. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Full Size Gas Grill
The Cuisinart CGG-7400 4 burner gas grill is a full sized type that gives you a big cooking area. Its four separate burners span over 11,000 BTUs each. It has controls for each part to accommodate the desired heat. With different heat levels, the grill can make a wide range of materials at the same time.
The huge cooking surface is up to 443 square inches. If you take in a 167 sq” warming rack, the cooking surface becomes too wide for you. Its heavy-duty cast-iron grates are durable. Four stainless steel burners are covered with flare shield for better heat retention.
The double-walled lid is also made of stainless steel, supported by a fine shelf. It has a slight drawback with the side table that you can’t bend it down, but it gives you a higher level of cooking.
- It provides large area of cooking.
- It has a built-in thermometer and bottle opener.
- With its twist ignition you will be able to start it easily.
- It has a table of 2 sides.
- It is clean and easy for storage.
- It is manufactured with stainless steel.
- It is slightly heavier than the others.
- There are only two wheels to carry it.
- Small grease tray.
10. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living Gas Grill
The Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D is one of the high-end best propane gas grills for under $ 300. It is designed to deliver the highest performance with limited space.
It provides 117 square as prepping and warming racks and 390 square spaces for cooking simultaneously. It has 3 stainless steel burners producing a total of 36,000 BTUs and is activated by individual easy-push electro-pulse ignition buttons. Also, 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates transfer heat directly to the food.
For maximum control over heat retention, this gas grill features a double-wall stainless lid and steel heat tent to protect the burner. The temperature gauge at the top is useful for checking temperature and food conditions.
Its infinite setting control valve options provide flexibility and best grilling performance, and its extra features include tool hooks, towels bars, and tied side cabinets to give extra space during cooking. This gives you a better level of efficiency, functionality and style than one would expect from a proper exterior grill.
- It produces powerful heat.
- It is easy to clean and portable grill.
- It has a compact and durable design.
- It has an easy-push electro-pulse ignition system.
- It has an inbuilt temperature gauge.
- It has a collapsible side table.
- It is easy for storage.
- Value of money.
- The decrease in its durability.
- Bit expensive.
How To Choose The Best Gas Grills Under $300?
Before purchasing, make sure that what you are buying is meeting your needs. Apart from this, before purchasing any grill, you need to know its specifications and features and many more things about it, which will be helpful in your shopping.
When starting with a grill, always keep in mind the fact that the larger the grill, the more likely it is to have a burner. But the real fact is that two burners are standard burners for any size of any grill. Therefore, ignore a burner grill as it will give a slow preheating and grilling and you won’t want to waste that much time. Also, note that more burners will eat more fuel, which will be a little more expensive for you. Use the Medium option for the budget.
Two types of fuel/gas are mainly used for burning gas grills which include natural gas and propane. Most grills offer the option of using both, but the most common grills are those that use 20-pound gas tanks that are refillable. We will suggest that if it is in the budget, then choose only two gas substitutes so that you continue to enjoy the pleasure of eating the best.
When making a choice, keep in mind that the grill you choose is made with good solid construction. Before checking its embroidery and stability in every part, also check its accessories, such as wheels, gates, carts, lids, handles, etc. Generally, a better option is compared to grilled paint grills with a grill made of stainless steel as it provides for a long time performance and durability.
The size of the grill depends on your preferences and choice. The best is to choose a medium-sized grill that is inexpensive in price and offers the ability to accommodate food for any party or outing. If you can grill for a big party, then it will be very happy for you. If you talk about a large grill, it is also expensive and may require more heating time and fuel consumption, but in the end, the choice is yours.
It is also very important to consider the features of the grill with a reasonable budget. Although additional features are not necessary, it gives good and easy time while cooking with versatility and convenience. But also remember that more features can make the grill more expensive. If your budget is low, you can consider getting a grill that lacks extra features but also has good quality.
If we talk about the most important factor of the grill, then the warranty is the main one. Whenever we are going to buy something, we expect that item to support us for a long time. But if something goes wrong, it is good to get a warranty from the manufacturers so that it can allow you to replace any of the elements that you need. Therefore, in choosing a better grill, pay attention to the company’s warranty offer.
Nobody has time to work on wood and charcoal grill in this part of life now, from which the companies making gas grills came out and gave the option to the people. The best gas grill is giving us the same grilled taste with very little time and effort.
But because of many options available in the market, you must have had trouble in choosing the best. So we have brought this article for you, and the list has been made easy to direct you.
Here you will be able to choose any of your choice or choice from these top 10 best gas grills Under 300 Dollars. Here is a product that will meet your budget and needs, with a wide variety of products selected and specified.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Char-Broil A Best Gas Grill?
This is a popular brand that manufactures many types of grills and even smokers. A great option for those on a very limited budget who need a large and efficient gas grill at a low price for just a few seasons.
2. How To Make A Perfect Grill?
The best grill is manufactured with aluminium, cast iron, enamel bonded steel, and stainless steel. Quality stainless steel and aluminium will not rust, it is rust resistant, but they can lose lustre with use and age. Your shiny new stainless grill will never look as good as when you bought it. Cast iron can rust, but it can be protected with proper maintenance.
3. What Is The Best BTU For Gas Grill?
When purchasing a standard convection grill, we recommend 75 to 100 BTUs-per-square-inch. For a TRU-infrared grill, 50 to 80 BTU is all you will need. Where you get the best of both worlds with infrared burners.